The Dell PowerEdge M905’s exceptional I/O capacity is enhanced by its ability to deliver highly available, fully redundant I/O to the system motherboard on all three fabrics. This is critically important in data centers where high availability and redundancy are a must.
- Processors: Up to Six-Core AMD Opteron
- Chipset: NVIDIA MCP55 , Chassis: 15.2 H x 2 W x 19.2 D
- Memory: 24 DIMM slots; Support up to 192GB using 24 x 8GB DIMMs
- Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 600GB per blade via two 2.5″ 300GB hot-swappable SAS (10k rpm) hard drives
- Embedded Hypervisor via SD card (optional): VMware Infrastructure 3, standard or enterprise; with VMware ESXi 3.5 OR Citrix XenServer Dell Express & Enterprise Editions